Peregrine Heating and Cooling is recognized for their quality of service throughout the Marshall, Fulton, Starke, and Kosciusko county area. When you need to replace your home's or business's comfort system, you want to find the best system for the best value - plus, you want the best installation and service around. Our customers tell us they want:
- cozy heat in the winter and refreshing cool air in the summer
- to live comfortably while controlling your utility bills
- durable equipment that will add value to your real estate investment
- a system that is custom-designed for the dynamics of your household or business
- a professional with the knowledge and expertise to do your job and do it well.
The Federal Energy Tax Credit available for high efficiency furnaces, air conditioners and air-to-air heat pumps is coming to an end on December 31,2013. If your heating system is over 10 years old now is the time to consider a replacement system to take advantage of the $500 energy tax credit as well as hundreds of dollars available from utilities.